Sunday, October 15, 2006

Creating a State of Mind



One can definitely 'create a state of mind'. It's easy. You just have to think it and believe that what you are thinking is indeed a 'reality'. People do it all the time. They do it unconsciously though. They do it not knowing that their 'belief' is in fact a form of denial.

The truth of the matter is, people create 'states of minds' without even knowing it and then they get locked into a way of thinking or belief system that really has not validation other than it's not REAL.

Like for example, believing that if you leave from a relationship, you will be hurting that person when in fact, if you DO leave a relationship - it is just a simple act of 'force of nature'. On the other end, the person that you are leaving will also 'believe' that they will get hurt and thus, does get hurt, instead of seeing it as an opportunity from the Universe to move on and continue 'growing'. Ah .. but nobody's perfect .. or are they.

I on the other hand, Maxine Montale can in fact strive to be perfect in terms of 'always following the path of truth' .. ummm, in SL (Second Life) anyway. Though my counterpart in RL (Real Life) strives to follow this path it is not as difficult in SL as it is in RL. But more on that later.

For now I just want to write about creating a state of mind in SL where you can have a connection in RL.

This for me is almost as close to a state of bliss. Lying on my hammock that I bought at an SL garden centre on a moonlit night listening to the sound of the waves as they lap up against the shore line of my island. Hmmm, my island. That sounds really nice. I find that I often escape here to this spot in SL when I want to relax. The vision of me relaxing on a hammock on an island definitely conjures up a state of 'peace' in my RK Mind.

But I do often wonder if my RL mind is not connected to my SL mind .. or if that they are ONE MIND. After all, the mind in RL is also the same mind that creates the state in SL!

Think on that .. but go deeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home