Wednesday, October 18, 2006

11:11 Phenomenon in SL [Soul Connection #1]



It's been a week since I met my 'wonder twin' in SL. I was shopping for some pose balls and had returned to a store that I often frequent, then I met him. I didn't feel like making small talk. I just wanted to get in and get out but the guy said "Hello" so what's a girl to do?!

It turned out we had a lot in common, both living in the same state, his birthday was THAT day (10/10) and my RL bf's was the following day(10/11). His RL gf had the same birthday as mine (2/11) and the same career as well. We kept laughing "Lol .." at the strange coincidence, but I already knew too well that there ARE no coincidences in REAL LIFE and there are no coincidences in Second Life either. It's called SYNCHRONOCITY - look it up.

After a breather from typing, I sat against the wrought iron headboard staring at the computer screen waiting to see if 'wonder twin' was going to comment more or perhaps the conversation had run its course.

Then I saw it. He typed it.

"I've been seeing the number 11 a lot lately." He said.

I silently freaked .. silently In-World that is, because in RL I was screaming.

Then I looked at the corner of my computer and it was 11:11.

How many of you have been noticing 11 or 11:11 lately? The time is near.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devapea said...

11:11 is bigger than you know. theres a book called 11:11, a band in CA called 11:11 and Ive met many people with the same 11:11 issue as me. I still dont know what it is. curious huh.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Devapea said...

we should start a 11:11 sl group. just a thought.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home