Monday, May 28, 2007

The Heart of Truth

As this 'May of my life' comes to a close I look back at the events and emotions that had lead me thus far.

My life in Second Life has been nothing but surprises filled with little miracles and moments of personal growth.

As much as I would like to keep (or thought I could anyway) my inworld experiences - private, often, there are just some things that scream out to be shared.

However, I am not about to divulge details. Not here and not now.

In the style of Maxine Montale, I will merely try to relate my experiences, thus far as it relates to the theme of this blog. I hope to capture that part of my experience that reflects the influence of the Greater Consciousness.

But before I do *smiles* here's a question I pose to you:

"In life - what entity do you listen to? Your heart or your mind? And why?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i listen to my heat - as my mind can often be misled, ditracted unbalanced. Listening to my heart in SL and RL means going to the core. Listening to the true voice. Sure consequences vary, it is worth the risk to me ;)

thanks for your blog - i need the grey...
V

7:18 AM  
Blogger Ysabel Isabella said...

I love your answer Violeta! Yes. How very true. I am glad I listened to the "small voice within" .... as it had lead me to a world of experience in what 'peaceful happiness' can be.
I am glad I listened to my heart. Then again, I had no choice. It had gotten to a point where it seemed to be literally screaming at me. *smiles*

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home