Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Corporate Logo vs Human Logo

I never do this, but today I did. I took at peek in de.li.cious to see who really reads this blog. I was amazed. Not that there is a strong following of people (or not that they care to admit) but the fact that more than two people actually read my blurbs? Well, I need to step it up a notch! :o)

I came across KnowProSE blog entry, as a tangent off mine Corporate Image Blurred. I am glad they went their. They saved me the extra typing :o)

It reminded me of a book I picked up in the budget/sale rack. The name escapes me but I couldn't help and wonder how I could get to meet the genius that wrote the book. It talked about a new shift in business management. One that was going to change the old ways and actually incorporate realism with corporatism. Meaning, the new progressive businesses of the future were going to acknowledge their employees as human first and then employee second!

Many new companies have adapted to this thinking, Google, Apple, just to mention a very few (but there are more, I just can't think right now on only two hours of sleep!)

I agree, that wearing corporate logos and colours when walking, flying or teleporting around in SL can be a good thing! A very good thing.

It should NOT be about the LOGO but the human behind the LOGO. The mind behind the logo, the heart behind the logo and the Soul, who happened to find their way in SL, not by accident! :o)

I am glad KnowProSE went on that tangent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home