Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Getting Heat from RL Peeps

I don't know about you but I've been getting some heat from my RL friends and people that happen to hear me talk about SL.

1. They think I'm crazy (no news there)
2. They think I'm wasting my time being in world and often laugh and tell me that I should try living in RL for awhile.

If you think I just smile and accept the comments passively - think again!

Unlike my very diplomatic avatar that is soon blossoming into her RL SELF, my RL cohort never shy's at the opportunity for 'teaching', fostering 'understanding' and making people THINK where no thoughts have gone before.

I have the greatest come back ever! And this is it:

In my job I see pain. I see blood.
I clean fecal matter between the labia folds of very pungent vagina's.
I wipe off the sticky smeggum underneath penis heads of uncircumsized cocks.
I watch the last breath of life as it is taken.
I have touched the dead - and I even have to clean the dead body and dress it.
Once in awhile our team gets to REVIVE a body back to life - that's pretty cool.

I have been married, had two children and buried one.
I understand the concept of UNCONDITIONAL Love and of what "Letting Go" really means.
I am currently in an 8 year long term relationship with someone 12 years my junior, yet I
still allow myself to meet people and 'connect' with them (no, I don't cheat).

I have many blogs and I readily immerse myself in new technology.

If that is not REAL LIFE then I don't know what is.


What do you tell the 'sleeping sheep' when they comment about your SL?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! So I guess you are a hi end fashion model from all the things you've done! LOL Sorry....just had to go there. So what is the problem with SL? I have to look at more of your blog to understand more, bur feel free to stop by my blog and say hi

You posted a comment on my other blog, thank you~

3:30 PM  
Blogger Maxine Montale said...

Hahahaha .. yeah think???!!! I'm glad you went there! I tell ya, there are days when I feel JUST like a HIGH end Fashion Model with the work I do. Funny what the MIND can do.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

My mother cannot understand why I'm on SL.. I've told her that I am someone who likes to stay home. She should know that by now. When I was little, my friends used to invite me to their houses and I would make up excuses to stay home! I've just always enjoyed my own company and that of the characters in the books I read. I'm a little bit of a recluse sometimes. I tell her at least in SL I'm engaging outwardly for a change! I joined a book club on SL!!! So I can actually talk to real people about the books I read. I've met so many people on SL. I think some people think that people who spend a lot of time on their computers are obviously anti-social nutcases who are up to no good! I just laugh and tell then to try it for themselves.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maxine, the same thing happened to me. My family thinks Ive joined some computer cult. They keep telling me to get a life (I already have 2, how many do I need?)

I guess its hard for someone who has not spend time in SL to understand. SL can be a better place than RL.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home