Saturday, November 11, 2006

Maxine in San Francisco Chronicle

Reyhan Harmanci of the SFGATE recently wrote an article chronicling the various ways in which some people choose to use Second Life. The article only skimmed the surface, however, it provided a broad scope of what can be expected when one decides to venture inside Second Life.

It was an interesting read. It made me think about my avatar's life. And the lives of the other two newly acquired av's.

Much exploration can be done with one's own psyche - if you dare to go that way.

I've found Second Life not only to be a playground for one's alter ego but a platform in which to explore human relationships .... your relationship with your SELF.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Hi Maxine!

Great post today! I really enjoy reading your blog and I'm so glad I found it... You have really helped me sort things out. I am learning more about my SELF through this experience and with your help and the help of other people I have met on this journey, I'm also learning that we are not so alone as I thought we were. So thanks! And I hope you keep writing : )

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home