Monday, February 25, 2008

Account De-Activated

Yikes, I no longer exist in Second Life and yet I exist very much in Real Life. Go ahead and try to find me. My account had either been deleted or de-activated. I hope it is only de-activated.

What can I say, my alt avatar Ysabel Isabella has changed both our lives completely. Because of her, or perhaps because of me, we met Fim Fischer and well, Ysabel can fill you in on the rest.

Just so you know, Ysabel Isabella in real life is now living with Fim Fischer in real life - HA!

All this and she did not even have the time to take care of my account. Imagine that.

Her non premium account continues to exist and she even now owns my first ever Island on Aquila which I am wondering how she maintains since I know for a fact that she has not worked in real life since she left the U.S.

Anyhoo.. that is my status. I am next to dead in Second Life. I knew I should've virtually died when I had the chance and the grace to do it. Now I simply have been removed by the Lindens. How completely embarrassing.

Thanks Ysabel for the consideration.

~ Maxine Montale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home